Tuesday, May 3, 2011

now offering custom orders

knotted scrap scarf necklace

knotted scrap bracelet

scrap wrap with rosette

scrap wrap

scrap wrap with bow

large bow

small bow

medium bow

all bagged up and ready to go
This collection is for a very special client...well actually...I believe she was my first. I have enjoyed getting to make pieces for her and for her family. If you are interested in any custom orders of your own please just let me know. Custom orders are perfect for using that fabric that you have been wanting to use but haven't had the time to. Even if you just have the idea and not the fabric custom ordering can still be a great option to setting those ideas in motion.

1 comment:

  1. These are Great! :D I feel so special-hehe. I wear your creations ALL the time and I get great compliments on them. :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete