Tuesday, April 12, 2011

etsy shop is open

 Finally I was able to complete some collections and put them up for sale on Etsy....It took a lot more work than I anticipated but I guess that's how it usually goes;) I still have several more collections to go! I am also planning on selling stand alone products after all the collections are completed. Wish me luck!!
 I am also very excited to announce that soon barefoot-n-rags will be available for direct buy purchasing at Second To None Antiques located on 235 West C Avenue in Drain Oregon. Official availability date for purchase at this location and the direct sale pricing for the items will be announced at a later date. I am so grateful to my dear friend Mary for allowing me to sell my products at her beautiful store. She has been an incredible supporter of all my ventures and has continued to make ways for me to showcase all my creations.
Well it has been a long couple of days of bow making and I now feel it's time to take a breather;) I just want to thank you all again for your support and your kind words. It has given me the motivation I needed to push forward and to continue to see where this path leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment